Sunday, July 09, 2006

ACTUAL INDEPENDENCE DAY


I know, I know. It's old news what I did a week ago ... but Mom has been busy. Sorry!


Anyway, Mom, Dad and I celebrated our nation's independence the good old fashioned way - with PANCAKES! We took advantage of the beautiful day and the fact that we live within strolling distance of "New Jersey's Biggest IHOP" - no kidding!

Of course, once we got there, we engaged in another good old American tradition. Waiting ... so I napped.

Once I woke up, I said "Hey! Where is my grub? I am an American and I want my food NOW! It is Independence Day afterall!"

So, I got a teething biscuit.

And I made a mess! Cool!

1 comment:

Me said...

I love the plaid hat, and it looks like a very comfy stroller. Those teething biscuits are great, all in the hair and in between your fingers. Guaranteed bath after!