
I loved spending time with Great Grandma Doris ("GGD"). Here are a few more pics from our fabulous visit together this weekend. I enjoyed every moment!

We watched Raffi - Young Children's Concert and I was RIVOTED ... note my perfect posture!
Great Grandma Doris made a GORGEOUS quilt for me!! The picture doesn't do it justice. Thanks Great Grandma D! You totally rocked that cross-stitch!!! I will hang it in my room with pride.
It was so great getting to hang with the Kelters, GGD, and Mom and Dad! Thanks for having us. They even busted out their fine china for us!
I taught GGD how to play one of my new favorite toys ...
Dude! Why am I hanging in my diaper? It is totally laid back down here in DE, but this is a little too laid back for my taste! I am a gentleman!
See how a gentleman eats his peaches, oatmeal and bananas?
Hey! I can't reach that high!






No comments:
Post a Comment