Thursday, July 13, 2006

ARE WE RELATED?

Well, I call him Uncle Bao, but the answer is - No. I am not really related to him! Although, he is Mom's only Vietnamese friend who isn't family. That's what you get for growing up in white bread Buffalo.


On Tuesday night, Mom, Dad and I packed up the Malibu and headed uptown. Yup, we met up at the Popover Cafe for dinner with Uncle Bao and Uncle Steve.

Note: What you might notice on my cheek is not a UWS gang initiation scar, but rather, a scratch that I put on my own face when I was having a temper tantrum coming into school on Tuesday morning. As Mom put it - "It was the worst commute ever" - SORRY MOM AND DAD!!!


Happier times hanging out with Uncle Bao. I loved looking up at him and giggling. Aside from Cau Khai, I had never seen such a tall Vietnamese guy before! What a marvel!!

This was me before dinner - I was HUNGRY!

This is me after dinner. I ate carrots and rice puffs and my yummy O's cereal. I was very well behaved if I do say so myself. :-) I had a great time going out with my two UWS uncles! :-) Uncle Steve even held me a couple of times.

No comments: