Wednesday, July 05, 2006

MY FIRST INDEPENDENCE DAY!


We spent Independence Day weekend (otherwise known as "The Day After Aunt Julie's Birthday") down in the shadow of our nation's capitol.


Mom and I headed to the pool with Aunt Julie and Cousin Merin, the Pollack Gang (thanks for the fancy digs this weekend!), and Merin's Grandma Ann. I had a good time splashing around. Note: this was my first time wearing sunblock - but I mostly stayed out of the sun anyway. In fact, I took a great nap in the shade in my stroller!

P.S. Do you like my new hat? Thanks Aunt Linda!!!

In the meantime, Dad and Uncle John continued "The Great I-95 White Collar Manual Labor Exchange" with more drywalling and mudding! Fun, fun, fun!


Merin's Grandpa Bob even got into the act!


Thanks to the fact that Halle was at summer camp, we were lucky enough to be hosted by the Pollacks in their home a stone's throw away from Cousin Merin. The best part of our sleeping arrangement was getting to spend quality time with Justin.

The J-Man was awesome! This is him feeding me my cereal. He also helped take care of me when Mom and Dad went out with Aunt Julie and Uncle John to celebrate four birthdays and two anniversaries! They went bowling after dinner (how exciting!) while I hung out with Aunt Debbie, Uncle Al, and Justin watching Aquamarine and High School Musical (Justin's favorites!). I wonder who had a better time? Thanks for babysitting me!

On advice from my legal counsel, I am not allowed to comment on this picture. I just thought I would post it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Two Words Ben -
CUTIE PATOOTIE!!!