Monday, May 08, 2006

WELCOME LILLIE!


Sorry for the lack of posts. I am still down in D.C. with my new cousin Lillie Mirela who was born on Tuesday, May 2, 2006. She came into this world at 5:48 p.m. and she weighed a whole 8 lbs and 15 oz! Woowzahs!

It is pretty weird not being the baby anymore. But I guess that can be expected since I am now FIVE MONTHS OLD! I will post pictures from our birthday celebration when I return to town with Mom. Dad took the train back this morning. Mom and I will be heading back up I-95 later this week.

Note: there are no pictures of me because Mom left our camera cord up in the Jers. But don't worry - we have taken plenty of pics for posting! :-)

P.S. I ROLLED OVER for the first time on May 4th - right before my five month birthday! It is fun. I do it quite often now.

1 comment:

Kristen Perkins ("Grace's Mom") said...

Rolling over!! I can't believe that you are FIVE months, Ben! It feels like it was just yesterday that we were taking a lunch break with your mom wondering if you were a Baby Ben or a Bennina. Great job, kiddo! Keep those milestones coming.