
Nah, my title does not pertain to enjoying my Fridays with Aunt G-Doll. Rather it is in regards to the overwhelming affection that I have gotten from Momma C. I got to visit with her a couple of times this week. When Mom reported to Dad about how sweet Momma C. was and how much she loved me, Dad said "Well, you better soak it up now before you get bumped by one of her own" - REALLY? I don't know. I think that Momma C. will always have a special place in her heart for me. I know I will for her.
After a day of (what else?) shopping with Mom, we met up with Aunt G-Doll after she was done with work. It was such a lovely day outside, we went to the new Livingston Center and walked around looking at clothes and all that jazz. Nothing new. Then, we stopped by Momma C.'s house. Cool! Even Poppa C. was there! Even Cooler! We got in the house and Momma C. gave me a cool new rattle that I love and then snatched me up for a walking tour of the house. Mom didn't see me again until it was time for us to leave (so that Uncle Mike wouldn't beat Aunt G. home!)

Then, the next day, we went to the Ridgewood Annual Sidewalk Sale with the Castricone ladies. Fun. I took a sweet nap and then watched as they finished their lunches outside. Sadly for Momma C., I was either in the stroller or the Baby Bjorn all day, so as she noted, she did not get to hold me. Next time Momma C. Next time.

On an unrelated note, here is a picture of me in the doctor's office. Not the pediatrician, but the doctor for big people. Mom has been plagued by an achy knee for the past couple of months and she finally went to see an M.D. ... uh yeah. She has been diagnosed with bursitis. How do you like that? 31 and so tired of life, such a shame, to throw it all away. The images grow darker still ...
No comments:
Post a Comment