Monday, May 01, 2006

I'M A SWINGER!

On Sunday, Mom and I went to the park and met up with the Herricks and Aunt Meggers. Poor Dad was stuck upstairs working on the second floor. Oh! I can't wait until that project is done!!!

Anyway, I went for a swing ride all by myself for the first time! As you may recall, while we were in Chicago for Passover, I took a ride on the swing with my dad and loved it. I also am still a huge fan of the Flutterbye Dream Swing. So ... Mom took a shot and put me in.

I loved it!

I have "Big Girl Becca" to thank. You see, Becca is a one year old now. She is wise beyond her years. So when she went into the swing, she encouraged me. She told me not to be scared and ensured me that I would enjoy the ride. She was right! Thanks Becca!!

Of course, Aunt Meggers gave me a little pep talk too. I figured, anyone with such a cute hat couldn't be wrong. Did I just say that? Oh my goodness! Uncle Mike and Dad are right!!!! I am spending WAYYYYY too much time with Mom and Aunt G-Doll looking at clothes! Help!

All in all - too much fun. You know that I will be back in the swing again before you know it!

No comments: