Monday, May 15, 2006

STILL SWINGIN'


It was so much fun being down in Bethesda for Lillie's birth. I loved hanging out with Cousin Merin and getting to meet Lillie when she came home from the hospital. Spending time with Uncle John and Aunt Julie is always fun too!

The only bummer about our extended visit was being apart from Dad for so long. :-( Gosh I missed him! Luckily, he came down for the weekend and we got to hang out quite a bit. Most notably, we went for a huge walk in the park. There, I worked on my newly acquired swingin' skillz. This was Dad's first time seeing me swing.

I think he was amazed at the ease at which I flew through the air!

He kept looking at me in awe at how much I had grown in the four days that we were apart.

Here he is, still staring at me . . . "Ummm ... Hey Dad! Just gimme a push man! These porkchop legs can't get me swinging on my own yet."

I love swinging!

While Dad was visiting for the weekend, I also showed off my newly acquired rolling skillz. Here I am preparing to roll (with a little encouragement from Cousin Merin).

And here I am rolling!


No comments: