
Oh yeah! As you can see, Mom and I went up to the Fischer's on Sunday after Mom was on the mend. Aunt Donna heard that I was eating solids, so she made me her special spaghetti and meatballs. Since I just started eating solids, she decided to be conservative and held the meatballs. I was in heaven!

What happened? Oh Man! Mom didn't think that the spaghetti was a good idea so Aunt Sara had to take it away from me. :-( Dang! When can I come up for a solo visit Aunt D?

I was left sitting there with the Hickory Dickory Dock machine watching Cousin Andrew eat his spaghetti and meatballs. How could they be so cruel?

I couldn't take it!!!

Luckily, there was more to my visit than just food. Cousin Andrew made me feel so special. He wanted me and Mom and Dad to move in so that he and I could be brothers! Isn't he sweet?
Uncle Jonny and I had a great time playing too! He bounced me and made me laugh and laugh. The joke was on him though! Everytime I laughed, I also drooled on him!
Aunt Sara tried to do the same move but it hurt my tushy because her skinny knees were too bony! j/k Aunt Sara!

And aside from cooking an awesome meal, Aunt Donna was also a great Roll Cheerleader. Next time I'll take the meatballs Aunt Donna. ;-)

Mom and I had a great visit up there with some of the bests hosts in Jersey! Thanks!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment