Tuesday, May 16, 2006

DO YOU THINK I'M HANDSOME?


Mom thinks we are. Like father, like son. This is me and Dad with our Mother's Day card for Mom. Notice that I am the one who gave Mom her card. Not bad in the manual dexterity department, eh? We had a great Mother's Day together. The best gift was just being able to spend time with each other (not to mention the fact that the time we spent apart meant that Dad was working on the 2nd floor - probably Mom's favorite gift).

Dad and I also got Mom the present that keeps on giving. We got her the mixer that she has been oogling for awhile. I foresee years of chocolate chip cookies, muffins, brownies, breads, pies, etc, etc, ... Dad and I are such smart gift-givers. Oh yeah, and she loved the flowers that Dad and I are going to plant for her too.

All in all, she really made out! Have I mentioned that having a son like me is enough of a Mother's Day gift?

Here is me with a more serious pose. Do you like the fact that my hair is getting so long that I am starting to get a Trump-like comb-over look? Trump or Benny?

Still loving to eat! I have graduated to oatmeal. YUM! I am also exploring the texture of food through manual manipulation. Oh who am I kidding? I like playing with my food!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOO the mixer! Ben, how did you know mommy wanted that?! :-)
GOOD JOB KIDDDO.

Anonymous said...

Hey B, long time no comment. Man, "ananymous" has some bawls to call out your aunt like that...maybe s/he's never met her before. GF