Monday, May 29, 2006

SUPER TALENTED BA NGOAI

Not only does Ba Ngoai conduct photo shoots while I am in town - she also starred in them! Here are some pictures of my photog-Grandma!


Um, you realize that I can't sit on my own yet. Ba Ngoai took this pictures while she was holding me! She just stretched her arm out. A lesson to everyone that you can accomplish your dreams if you just set your mind to them. Ba Ngoai's dream: to get a picture of me with these weird looking flowers.




If you have any pants that need to be hemmed or a waist that needs to be let out, stop by my Ba Ngoai's shop on Niagara Falls Blvd! Tell them that Ben sent you and she'll give you a discount! (Just kidding. I'm not authorized to give out discounts. And YES, I know, Lee is spelled incorrectly. You spend your life correcting people on the correct pronounciation of Ly and you will spell it L-E-E on the board too!)

Quite possibly Ba Ngoai's favorite location for our photo shoots. Me, I'm not such a huge fan.

We went for a walk on the bike path by Ong Ba Ngoai's house. I don't know why Ba Ngoai looks so upset. I know she likes taking the pictures, but she should cooperate when Mom takes her picture too!

Ahhh, much better smile Ba Ngoai! I guess maybe all she wanted was to be able to push the stroller herself. Come on Ong Ngoai - keep up!

Same pose - different grandparent. Three generational picture again.


Check out the wall at Ong Ba Ngoai's house! That is dedication to pictures my friends!!! I can't believe there isn't a ginormous picture of me on that wall! HEY!


Ah, Mom got me smiling in this picture of me enjoying my time with Ong Ba Ngoai!


Okay, but seriously, how many pictures do I have to take in the same 25 square foot area? I can't muster up the energy to give you my best smiles anymore. Can't I just play?



For serious? We're back out here again? Come on!

Dude! I understand that Mom forgot my bathtub...but seriously, the kitchen sink? What are we? Refugees?

I can't even take a bath in peace! More pictures? At least I am covered up!

Not only did Ba Ngoai feed me ...


But she was busy cooking to feed everyone else too! Thanks for everything you do for us Ba Ngoai! I had such a great visit with you!! Even if you are the person who taught Mom how to take her first picture!


No comments: