Thursday, January 19, 2006

VISITING WITH GRAMMA LO AND AUNT ERIN

I had my first visit from my Gramma Lo and Aunt Erin this week. It was great seeing them. In fact, I was so excited for my visit with them, that I didn't sleep! That's right! I was up ALL DAY on Tuesday with just a couple of very short little cat naps. I didn't want to waste any of the time that I had with them. Of course, that doesn't explain why I didn't sleep well that night either. I mean, it's not like I was spending quality time with Aunt Erin at 4:00 a.m. Oh well!


Oh! And of course, I made my trademark move on Gramma and peed on her. So, see Aunt Sara and Aunt Megan? You're in really good company. I only pee on the ones I love. Kind of like R. Kelly. Just kidding! Anyway, here are some pictures from my visit.

Me and Gramma hanging. Given my propensity for leaky diapers, I was able to showcase about twelve different outfits for Gramma during her visit, including the cute outfits that she got me for Hanukkah! We had a good time just hanging out together. Sorry about for peeing on you Gramma!


Aunt Erin had the touch. She brought music for me that Cousin Emma and Cousin Elliot had picked out. There were some great rocking tunes on that CD. Hopefully someday, we can have a cousin sing-a-long!

No comments: