Today is my one month birthday! To celebrate, I hung out with Mom.Here is a picture of me when I was born a month ago.

And here I am today!
What a difference a month makes!! I can't believe how much has changed with me. I definitely have grown out of my eat/sleep/poop/eat/sleep/poop routine. I am generally awake for about six hours or more a day now. During that time, I like to have a little bit of interaction. Some of the activities that Mom and Dad do with me are: reading books, dancing to music, looking at the dangling things on my Gymini, sitting in my swing for a little down time, hanging out in the Baby Bjorn while Mom or Dad do things around the house, and sometimes (weather permitting) going for a stroll in the park.Other changes in me include how vocal I am now. I do more than cry with my voice. I coo, gurgle, and make funny little sounds that resemble Beavis. My legs and neck are getting very strong. I like to hold my head up and look around when I am hanging in the Baby Bjorn. I also like to practice standing on Mom and Dad's legs when we are hanging out playing the vocabulary game. I can see a lot better now and I like to track objects. I also am slowly unfurling from my fetal position that I loved so much when I was in the womb. My legs and arms aren't quite as perma-squounched up as they used to be. And oh yeah, my cheeks are bigger and I have much bigger poops!
Happy One Month Birthday to me!
**this was originally posted on Ben's actual 1 month birthday (January 6, 2006) but it somehow got deleted in a moment of sleep deprivation.
2 comments:
Happy One Month Birthday Grandson! You are a handsome little boy. We miss you and can't wait to see you soon. Be a good boy for your Mommy and Daddy!
Love,
Ong Ba Ngoai
Ahn, he is beautiful and so are you. I can't believe he has so much personality already. Congratulations to you both.
Post a Comment