Thursday, January 05, 2006

SPIT HAPPENS



"Rough night at the boob bar"
"At least my hair looks good"



"Sorry Dad"



Oh man. I'll never drink again! Just kidding. I don't really think I'm at that point in my life that I can turn my nose up on the boob that feeds me, regardless of whatever kind of spit-up it leads to. Anyway, that "I'll never drink again" line is something that I heard some college kids say that at Shoprite today. I thought it might be a line that I can use. Not sure if they were talking about the same kind of drinking though...

Today Mom and I went to the park again and then afterwards we kept on walking to the Shoprite. It was a big deal for Mom. She was nervous about walking across Broad Street with me. Don't worry. We crossed at a light and looked both ways about a HUNDRED times before she finally pushed me across. It was pretty cool. Mom didn't bring her camera. I guess she realized that she can't docu-photo every single first of mine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I about fell off my chair from laughter! We've all been there buddy - and you'll go back again.