READING WITH DADDY
So, Dad went back to work on Monday. It's been cool having him home, even if he is usually upstairs. But now, it is back to the grindstone for him. We are trying to make sure we carve out special time together in the evening since Mom gets to hang with me all day. Last night, we sat and read and listened to music together. It was pretty cool. But then, I got tired. And as you'll see, so did Dad!



1 comment:
WOW what a cutie. I sure missed you all at Thanksgiving. Our holidays have been about as 'crazy' as yours I'm sure. I love the baby's dialog. At least I get to hear from Ben once in a while:P You would think mom and dad are busy or something :} We all love you guysvery much. Have fun, parenthood is one of the greatest joys of your life!
Post a Comment