I'M AMBI-DRINK-TROUS!

Last night, on my seven week birthday, I took a bottle for the first time. Here is a picture of me and Dad. Luckily for us, the whole process was pretty uneventful. Dad gave me a bottle and I drank the milk. He said that it was nice to hang out with me when I was so calm and cool. I have to say, it was nice for me to get to chill with Dad like that too. We have a daily date now in the evening so that I can get used to the bottle - since eventually (sigh), Mom will have to go back to work and we don't want me to end up boob juice-less. Let me tell ya, boob juice tastes the same whether it comes directly from Mom or via Dad and the bottle. Speaking of my drinking habits, while I was at the doctor with Mom today for her check up (every thing is okay-dokey with her), we did an ad hoc weighing and I am over 12 pounds now!!! Holy cow!!! I am going to be ginormous by the time I go to the doctor for my weigh in.
So, for all of you who have been waiting to go out clubbing with Mom - I think she's ready. Just give her a little notice so she can pump away and then, she's all yours. I think she's already made an appointment for her first hair cut and color now that her shackles have been unlocked! She is free to step out for longer than one and a half hour periods now - which kind of limited her to the Greater Bloomfield area.
Happy Seven Week Old Birthday to me ... Happy Emancipation to Mom!
HOORAH!
1 comment:
Wow! You are quite talented for such a young thing - we're expecting big things from you! As for your mom - this new skill will be quite helpful while in the B-lo next month!
Post a Comment