Monday, January 23, 2006

MY FIRST TRIP TO GUCCI


On Friday, I made my first visit to see couture. I went to see Aunt Kimmie where she works, Gucci. Pretty cool! We went out for lunch after I saw the spring line. She got me some really cool clothes, but my favorite is the little pig rattle that I got from her! At lunch, I napped. Aunt Kimmie had the right touch with pushing the stroller to lull me back to sleep if I woke up at all. Here are some pictures of the two of us. (Yes, Mom was there too.)
I'm a little puzzled about what I am doing here at Houlihan's. Afterall, I came out to see beautiful high end clothes and here I am mingling with commoners at this food joint.

Aunt Kimmie does her best to assure me that it is okay to eat at Houlihans. I am dubious.

Yawn. So, I didn't end up with those GG Gucci boots that I had my eye on. But the outing ended up being very satisfying and now I am ready for a nap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gees, pushing the little man to do your dirty work Di Ut (know idea what that means- ??!??!)

Ben, you just remind mom and dad that Gucci makes ALL sizes!

Much Love
xoxoxoxo
Auntie Kimmie