Tuesday, January 24, 2006


I KISSED PINKIE RING THIS WEEKEND


Uncle Chad and Aunt Amy made the schlep from their new abode in Crooklyn to come and see me. Thank goodness my coloring doesn't match them (and that I have more hair than Don Chad), cause I think Aunt Amy would have tried to take me back across the Hudson River if she thought they could get away with it!

I also got to hang with fellow O'Melveny baby Grace Perkins. Here's a shout out to my little peep Grace! Sorry I am so boring right now and couldn't actually play with you. Next time buddy, next time! And thanks for bringing cakes for my folks. Mom has been tortured staring at the cakes all day while Dad's at work. Then she starts doing step aerobics around the house muttering "10 more minutes and I'll have a slice!" Seems like she is being tortured by the cakes! Chocolate truffle? Carrot cake? All I know is, I like it a lot!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do you think I keep offering to watch Ben? I must get him out of your sight long enough to steal him!

But first, I must win him over...

Ben & Jake said...

Do I detect discord amongst those Table 7'ers? Don't worry. There is enough Ben for everyone.