Tuesday, October 09, 2007

REMEMBER ME?








Sorry for my extended absence. We have been busy with our move from Jersey to Virginia. I'll be back on-line soon I promise, but I am going to take the rest of this week off as a little vacation before Mom starts her new job on Monday.


In the meantime, if you a need a little Ben fix (hey, I totally understand) then check out my Cousin Sam's blog. He's got updates on our Buffalo to Michigan roadtrip, our Buffalo Zoo-tastic trip, just generally cousin chillin' in Buffalo, and, uh, yeah, more chillin' in Buffalo.


See y'all soon! (What? I live in Virginia now.)

1 comment:

Samson and Grace said...

I am SO happy to see you back in Blogo-sphere! We missed you. yes, everyone.....if you'd like to see more of Ben.....come to my Blog. I have much more to come....we took THOUSANDS of pictures -since we had so much fun!
I miss you Benny!
Love,
Cong Sang