I'M A D.C. DUDE!

Here are some more pics from our adventures walking around the District.
Dad enjoyed a lollipop while we walked along the waterfront after we crossed the bridge. I was sad. I did not have a lollipop.
But then I was happy when we made it to Mom's old hood. Dupont Rocks!
We strolled along Embassy Lane. There were lots of cool embassies, but we only took a picture in front of one --- Aunt Julia's! What's up Aunt Julia? Can't wait til you have your baby!!!! We love you!
Me and Dad hanging at the fountain right in Dupont Circle.
There are so many statues and plaques and stuff all over the city. It's pretty cool. But this one was one of Mom and Dad's favorites, because sometimes they call me Mahatma. You see, every once in a while, I decide I don't want to walk or be carried someplace and they end dragging me along. Hmmm, not sure if that is a good story for the blog. Oh well. Too late.


1 comment:
I think your stories are ALWAYS interesting Benny! Glad you love DC so much. I can't wait to give you a lollipop!
Love,
Aunt Dotty
Post a Comment