JUST CAN'T CATCH UP
Ugh! When you take a month-long sabbatical from blogging, it's hard to catch up.
Frankly, I am bored with covering stuff that happened so long ago. So the next few posts will be in "real time" focusing on the great fun that we had this weekend!
On Friday night, I have the Lev-Thom girls over for a pollo alla brasa dinner and a playdate.
Awesomeness.
Then on Saturday, I went for a walk with Mom and Dad.
We were heading to the Farmers Market near the courthouse, but first, I enjoyed a little stomp in the manhole covers to splash about the rain that had collected over the last few days.
And then a little drinky drinky.
Finally, the market. I horsed around with Dad while Mom procured some awesome apples, herbs, and a yummy lunch of tamales and empanadas! Delish!
All of this excitement before 10 in the morning means that I need a break!
As for what we did on Sunday, you'll just have to wait and see!
1 comment:
So good to see you enjoying yuor new hood. Farmers Market nearby? AWESOME!
Who needs fruit when your Auntie keeps sending you fruit baskets?
HA!
Post a Comment