Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

This year, I was a tiger. But not any old tiger. I was Tigger! (Thanks for the costume Cousin Mer Mer.)

Remember last year when I rocked Halloween as a bear? Well, this year, I super-sized my Halloween-Vaganza! I had a party at school, at Mom's office, and then a party in the streets (of Bethesda)!

First I went trick or treating at daycare with all of my buddies. We went to several different floors in the office building that our daycare is in.


Some candy was good. Some wasn't so hot.


On the way back to our classroom I visited the fish at the entrance to my daycare. Every morning when I walk in I say "Hi Fish!" and I count them with Mom. I also always say "Bye Bye Fishies" when I leave and I usually blow them a kiss too.


Then I walked to my classroom with Mom for the Halloween party! Hooray!

There were lots of yummy snacks. But my favorite was the juice box.


Hey! Are you going to drink your juice box? Can I have it?

After daycare, Mom brought me back to the office for D.O.L. trick or treating. I even got candy in the elevator going up to Mom's office! People in Arlington are so nice to wild tigers!

Hello? Trick or treat?

Hey Mr. Bureaucrat Dude - You got any candy in there?

No? Then I'm outta here! Let me push the button!

Next stop - the Metro. We headed to Bethesda to meet up with Dad before going over to trick or treat with M&L.

While we waited for Dad on the corner of Wisconsin and Montgomery, I tried to look cute and get some extra candy from passersby. It worked!


Time to Trick or Treat!!! We departed from the Pollacks on foot. Though I kind of wanted to just chill in the minivan.

But Merin and Lillie were intent on walking the streets in their cute fairy and puppy costumes.

I would not be contained in this concrete jungle and instead I roamed the wild grasses like a true tiger.

Until we got to a house of course, and then I was in it for the candy just like the rest of the kids.

Halle was a true role model for all of the little kids, showing us how to cover as much distance as possible to maximize our candy intake.


In the end, of course, I'm not even two yet. Lillie and I got tuckered out pretty quickly. Dad, Mom and Aunt Julie all took turns carrying me until it was time to change into my pajamas and head back over the Key Bridge to saw some zzzzz's.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!

2 comments:

Samson and Grace said...

Happy Halloweenie to you too Cousin Ben! You look super cool and CUTE in your Tigger costume. Why do our parents insist on dragging us around town in our uni-fits? Must be cause we're so stinkin' CUTE!
Way to work the street corner of Wisconsin and Montgomery....for TRICKS or treats!? HA!
Love,
Cousin Weiner

Anonymous said...

You look awesome,Tigger! Love you.
Ngo Gai