
So the move from Jersey to Virginia was crazy. How crazy you ask? So crazy that .... Mom didn't take any pictures in over a week! That's right. No Pictures For Over A Week!!!! So, I will attempt to give you a brief overview of the move.
This is me, Dad, Merin, Lillie and Aunt Julie at our old house. See ya old house! The best thing about our new digs is that I get to spend lots of time with the Lev-Thom Gang. It's pretty awesome. (Way to rock Mamma Lucia's tonight girls!) On our way down I-95 from Jersey to Virginia, we stopped off and had a great visit with Aunt Earlene and Uncle Paul in Delaware (no pics) and Aunt Toots and Uncle Cliff in Philly (no pics). It was pretty awesome (except for the no pics part!)
So here I am in our new apartment before we were all settled - hence the boxes, the grungy bag, etc, ... (**Oh, and note the carpet, which I am not so used to. It will play an important role in a future post.)
And here's the big finish --- MY NEW BIG BOY BED!!! I have been sleeping in a ginormous Queen Sized Bed since we moved in! I love it! At night, I climb into bed, cuddle up in the corner with my pillows, give Mom and Dad a kiss, and they tuck me in with a little blanket so that I can sleep through the night. In the morning when I wake up, I just sit in the corner and Holler! (Mom and Dad can't believe that I don't just climb out of bed, open up the door, and walk into their room in the morning, but that day will come folks! That day will come!)


3 comments:
A orange handbag and a sippy cup?! Is that how you're going to roll in the VA?! Really?.......really? hee hee!
I am so impressed with your big bed skillz...wait til you see mine!
Love,
Sammy
Nice to see you Ben! Looks like the move went well and that you are settling in! I hope mom's first day at the new job went spectacular!
Love,
Heidi
Holy Huge Bed! Isn't it GREAT-Freedom, Sweet Freedom!
What your parents don't know won't hurt em'. You keep sneaking out, quiet as can be-they obviously can't hear you, nice work ninja cuz!
It is really fun to collect EVERYTHING within reach and snuggle with it in bed! Try it sometime!
Post a Comment