Tuesday, September 11, 2007

YOU CALL THIS A VACATION?

Yeah, sorry for the poor picture quality. But people have been asking if I ever got to sit in that cool chair with Cousin Merin. This is the only shot we had. But trust me, I got my fair share of time in the sweeeeet leopard print chair from Cousin Andrew. We spent a lot of time hanging in the hotel room or out doors . . .

Oh yeah, and don't worry about my Cousin Lillie. Everyone is aware of Cousin Merin's big personality.

Well, don't worry! Cousin Lil' has one to match it! Girlfriend can hold her own! I am learning a few things from her about sibling relations.

Back to our adventures. All of those sites (the Hampton Inn in Fairfield, Turtleback Zoo in W. Orange, Liberty Science Center in Jersey City, and of course, my house) resulted in a lot of travel time in the Lev-Thom-Mobile. I was in my GLORY though! DVDs ALL THE TIME!!! I was MESMERIZED.

Here is proof of why the hotel room was necessary. When we came home, because of all of the construction work going on at the house, we were relegated to either the second floor (my room, Mom and Dad's room and the bathroom) or . . . THE DRIVEWAY!

Um, yeah. So we had a Labor Day picnic on our driveway. A little WT. Mom is fully aware. But, whatevs. It worked. The girls and I started a band. Lillie on drums.

Merin on tambourine. (She looks a little like Cher, right?)

And me on my beetle xylophone. It turned out to be quite a rockin' Labor Day afterall!

1 comment:

Samson and Grace said...

Wow looks like now you know how your Momma felt to be a refugee!? You had no home!
Glad you made the most of it with the girls.....keep an eye on Lil, she could turn on you next!
Sammy