Thursday, September 06, 2007

WHAT A WHIRLWIND!

Our Jersey vacation included a quick visit to the Liberty Science Center in Mom's old stomping grounds of Jersey City.

While a lot of the science center really was geared to older kids, we managed to have a blast in a couple of sections which were entertaining for the 4 and under crowd.

Like this awesome water painting wall in the I-Explore section.

I concentrated really hard on my drawing skills.

Then I played with some cool cars which were supposed to be demonstrating speed and velocity and some other science-y stuff ....

I don't know. I just liked making the cars scoot (and fly!).

Cousins Merin and Lillie hung around the tactile center playing with some rice.

And Lillie and I climbed into the ball repository. Not sure if we were supposed to be part of the exhibit. Oh well.

There is a great view of the Manhattan skyline from the Science Center.

So Merin and the gang went out for a photo op.

Lillie had her own photo op climbing inside another part of the exhibit.

And here's the Levinson-Thomas girls all together up in one of the exhibits.

I stayed with two feet on the ground banging on my make-shift drum. Good times!

1 comment:

Samson and Grace said...

Another cool date with your girlz! Looks like a whole lotta fun....love the two handed painting...how do you do it dude?!
Sammy