PEEK BACK AT MEMORIAL DAY
Man. I am way behind. Too much travel (we were in Delaware this weekend visiting Uncle Paul and Aunt Earlene). Not enough time. I still have more scenes from California, which now will seem dated as the calendar turns to June, but I promise, I'll get to them. In the meantime, here are a few pics from our Memorial Day weekend at home.
As some of you may know, we had about 30 people over to the house for a BBQ. It was great, but Mom and Dad were so busy entertaining the adults, and I was so busy entertaining the 16 or so odd kids, that we didn't take any pictures.
Very uncharacteristic, I know. So here are some random pictures from later that weekend to make up for it.
On Monday, we shook off the post-party doldrums by spending a great day with the Lev-Thom gang in Bethesda. We went for an 8 mile walk along the Capital Crescent Trail into Bethesda. What's super-great about that walk is that there is even a playground along the way. We totally took advantage of that!
Once in town, we stopped for lunch at Austin Grill. Yum. Though the service was a little slow, it was nice to sit outside and enjoy the wonderful weather in a kid-friendly eating space.
After lunch, we headed over to Doc Lev's house for a little pool party to top off the weekend. Merin and I worked on our cabaret routine. You should hear us. We're not half bad! What a nice weekend.
1 comment:
I've heard you....and you and Mer Mer sounded wonderful! I can't wait to rock out in your band too!
Love,
Sammy
Post a Comment