DELAWARE ROCKS!
I would be remiss to forget to note my trip to Delaware in my pre-haircut days. Mom, Dad and I rocked our way up to D-Ware for a little R&R with Aunt Earlene and Uncle Paul.
With all of the traveling that we have been doing this summer, this was actually one of our easiest trips. Only two hour drive and complete relaxation while we were there! Aunt Earlene broke out some swings for me.
And a hammock for Mom and Dad to enjoy as well. It looked like so much fun, I hopped off the swing and got into the hammock act too!
Thanks for having us Earlena! (Yup, that's right. I decided that Aunt Earlene was "Earlena" and that's what I called her on the whole visit.) I loved reading the old time Dr. Seuss books, which included a vintage version of one of my favorite books "There's a Wocket in my Pocket" which had a different story (but the same rhymes) as the version I have at home!
I loved hanging with you too Uncle Paul. You may act tough, but I know you love me!
2 comments:
Looks good, dude. But one question: how does your mother talk Dave into all of the travel. Brutal.
GF
Fun with Aunt Earlena and Uncle Paul!
You ARE quite the traveler Benny....how do you do it!?
Hopefully you can let your engine idle soon - that's what Ong Ngoai tells us to do!
Love,
Samson
Post a Comment