Last weekend, Uncle John and Cousin Merin went off to Oregon. So, that left Aunt Julie and Lillie home to play with me! FUN!!!!
First stop, the library. Sure there was some book procurement involved, but there was also some play in the children's area. My version of Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Lounging.
Lillie showing respect to her sister's birthplace with a ride on a croc.
Sure, we played nice for a while.
But eventually, it got a little feisty and Mom and Aunt J. decided it was time to find another activity to help us burn off our energy.
Luckily, we stumbled upon the Imagination Festival in downtown Bethesda! What a lucky find!!
Lillie and I made a lot of different craft projects. Here we are working on pinwheels.
A bird's eye view of an artist.
Afterwards, Lillie and I participated in some child yoga. Or, I should say, Lillie participated and I observed. I was a little shy, but I took everything in.
After the yoga, I wandered off through the street festival looking for the next activity. Stay tuned.
1 comment:
Way to stay cool Cuz! Chilling at the library looked fun - I hope my library has cool crotch rockets too!
Have fun in Chi-Town!
Love,
Sammy
Post a Comment