Okay, not really. There wasn't any fishing, but water, a boat, and lifevests were involved!
Have I told you that Ba Di Nam is soooo amazing? Check out this spread she laid out for us!
Every week she takes Ong Ba Co out to a park so that they can enjoy some time in the beautiful California outdoors. We're not sure how she does it, but everytime she goes to the park with Ong Ba Co she brings out food, a pup tent for naps, and Ong Ba Co!!! AMAZING!
Thanks for everything you do Ba Di Nam!
While we were in town, we went to Ong Ba Co's favorite park - Shoreline Park in Mountain View, California. It was great there. There was a playground, room to run around, a lot of geese, and PADDLEBOATS!
I went on my first paddleboat ride. It was really fun - even though Mom made me wear this goofy hat at first. (Don't worry Ben-ites, I rebelled and ditched the hat in the first 5 minutes of the ride.)
After I ditched the hat, I ditched the backseat and hung out with Ong Cau Tu in the front.
And I also got to hang out with Dad up in the front.
All we were missing was the "He-Man Woman Haters Club" sign up front.
Just kidding Hillary.
I made sure to spend quality time with Ba Ngoai too!
I had to settle for a wave from afar from Ong Ngoai, Ba Di Ut and Ba Di Nam.
Thanks for taking me to one of your favorite spots Ong Ba Co!
Man, I had a great time on my first paddleboat trip! And so did my rubber ducky!
1 comment:
PADDLEBOATING!? WOW! Sounsd like such a good time. Way to hang with the fam Benji!
Nice job Ba Di Nam...you are so great!
Love,
Cong Sang
Post a Comment