Wednesday, January 09, 2008

I'M A PROFESSIONAL TRAVELER!

You know that I have been flying since I was a baby.

So, I knew - when traveling. Must get prepaid phone card.


I'm a pretty persistent little bugger.



So, I spent the entire time at BWI right there in front of that machine between the men and women restrooms. Pretty awesome for Mom to loiter there with me.



I got on the plane and in my jammies.



We sang Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer on the plane which was full of kiddies. I was super-well behaved (as opposed to the poor kid who screamed for the entire descent!) Mom and Dad would like to thank the nice 7 year old girl and 9 year old boy who were sitting and entertaining me in the row behind me.



Landing in Buffalo! I couldn't wait to see Ba Ngoai!


And she couldn't wait to see me either!


More from the good times in Buffalo later.

1 comment:

Samson and Grace said...

I hope I can be as good of a traveler as you are cousin Ben! You're a real PRO!
Miss you-
Sammy