MONKEY BUSINESS!!!

On Friday night, the LyJordans headed out to Falls Church to check out a new place that was opening up called Monkey Business!

It was the grand opening of Monkey Business so admission was FREE!

So, I stopped by to take the equipment for a test drive. Hopefully it will be an indoor play area option for those cold, wet winter afternoons. I really liked the monkey/banana play thing.
And the slide was pretty cool too. Not every day that you get to slide down a "waterfall".
Wheeeeeee!
I am a professional - nothing will distract me from my photo - op. Even a young child sliding down onto my shoulders.
A caterpillar thinger. Cool. A little Alice in Wonderland-ish.
Back to the banana. I just love the little monkey!
I loved this little bug too.
Hoorah! I made it to the bug summit! Clap your hands!
It's like I am on a bug rodeo!

And back to the slide. Despite how many kids there were at this place, I managed to take a lot of turns on the slide.
BUT, unlike other kids, I was very responsible. I concentrated when I would go down the slide to ensure that I avoided any small children. If there was a kid at the bottom, I would just holler until they moved.
Oh yeah, and there was "basketball".
Or at least, that is how I treated this toy.
I didn't even care if kids were inside of the cube when I was using my "
mad dunkin' skillz"!
Oh yeah, and there was a cool see-saw boat.
Mom may have thought it was kind of boring, but I sure loved this place! Maybe I'll bring Merin and Lillie here for a playdate!
1 comment:
Will you take ME to Monkey Business cousin Ben?! It looks like fun!
Sam-May
Post a Comment