Thursday, January 17, 2008

POTTY TIME

On advice from my counsel, I am not allowed to tell you the story about me, the potty, and ... well, ... poo.

Suffice it to say, that if you haven't given us a call any time recently, it would be worth the dime to "reach out and touch" Mom and Dad to hear the story live.

In case you're too cheap to spring for a phone call, let's just say that Potty Training Continues at Casa de LyJordan.

2 comments:

Samson and Grace said...

I paid the dime to hear the story LIVE and it was worth it! HILARIOUS BENNY! Way to go with the potty training buddy. Will you teach me how? Actually, I am on a Poo Strike right now.
Oh well!
Love,
Sammy >)

Anonymous said...

I, too, paid the dime - loved the story! Tell your mommy her hair looks fantastic!
Love,
Heidi