Wednesday, March 28, 2007

TIME TO SPLURGE FOR SUPERCUTS

Much to my chagrin, Mom and Dad let Ba Ngoai cut my hair while they were in Florida. Some advice on how to recognize that you're in for a budget haircut:

Number One: You are wearing a ShopRite grocery bag as an apron.

Number Two: Scotchtape is being used. Seriously? Scotchtape? As what? A bang guide? A mess-preventer? Seriously??? Ba Ngoai must have been inspired by this website.

Number Three: Your booster seat is acting as your barber shop chair.

Luckily, I had a good attitude about it. After all, it's just hair, right? It'll grow back. Although, next time Ba Ngoai, please use a bigger bowl!

Course, when I woke up the next morning and saw myself in the mirror, I wasn't quite as pleased. You know that your hair never looks as good the next day after you leave the "salon".

**It must be noted that I still have a coupon for a haircut at Super Cuts from Aunt Dotty and Uncle Jay burning a hole in my pocket. Next time! Next time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONG BANG,
DID ONG NGOAI TOOK A NICE PICTURES OF YOU?
WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH.
ONG BA NGOAI

Anonymous said...

Ben, you're talking crazy. That's a bangin' cut.