Tuesday, March 27, 2007

MY LITTLE RED WAGON


Looking for a true sign that spring has sprung? This weekend, Dad put together the Radio Flyer that I got for my birthday from Di Duong Ut. Hoorah!!

I was so excited, I couldn't help but take it for a test drive in the living room that morning before I even had my pants on! Yikes!


Finally, I got to go outside with my new ride! It was a great feeling having the wind whipping through my bowl cut as we cruised down Overlook Terrace!


But sitting wasn't enough! Oh no! Not for Benny the Adventurer!


I rose to my feet in that Radio Flyer. It was a chariot not a wagon!


I stood there like a surfer on top of a wave! Like a musher at the Iditarod! Like Shaun White on his snowboard! Forgot the fact that I am Benjamin of Bucolic Bloomfield. For that two seconds that I stood in the wagon before Mom turned around and plopped me back on my diapered-bottom, I was Benny - The Radio Flyer Rider! It was pretty sweet.

Thanks for the super awesome, fun and dangerous new toy Aunt Dotty & Uncle Jay!
Mom says she can't wait to get Cousin Woody his first BB gun.

No comments: