Wednesday, March 07, 2007

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW SHUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M JUST FIFTEEN MONTHS OLD!


Come on. It's not a big deal. I just turned fifteen months old today! It was just like any old regular day.


Mom and Dad fed me a delicious breakfast consisting of a little bit of milk, a little bit of fruit, and a little bit of cereal. Yes Aunt Julie. The cereal was Mom's medley of 8 different kinds of cereals of all shapes, sizes and flavors. What can I say? Mom has taught me that "variety is the spice of life" - the cereal medley is yummy!

At first I was making funny faces because I wasn't expecting the canteloupe to be so sweet.


But then I made a funny face because I realized "Yikes! We're running late for school. Let's go!"


So I got all bundled up for the frigid weather outside. Dude, it is not cool when it is colder in Jersey then it is in Greenland!


At the end of the school day, Mom set me loose in the parking garage waiting area. I worked on looking cute.


Huh? No. I don't have a dollar for the parking dude. Heck! I am only fifteen months. The only skillz that I currently possess are: sleeping, walking pretty steady, laughing and giggling (especially if I'm getting zerberted on my big ol' belly), Lego building and, more importantly, Lego demolition skillz (in fact, when playing with Legos, Mom and Dad usually refer to me as Destructo or Ben-Zilla), waving and saying "Bye Bye" in a super-cute fashion, picking out favorite books and then backing up into Mom or Dad's lap to listen intently (for about four pages before scouting out what my next reading selection will be), making the movements and swaying back and forth Stevie Wonder-style to The Itsy Bitsy Spider, throwing garbage away, giving high and low fives, pointing, recognizing and saying "Daddy", making kissy face (which sometimes leads to a head butt rather than an actual kiss), climbing stairs (up and down), brushing teeth - or mostly, sucking on my toothbrush, trying to stop the bathtub from draining (since I love bath time) by covering up the drain, dancing and kinda singing along to the Alphabet song, playing with Tupperware, banging on the metal measuring cups, and just generally working on my cuteness and interpersonal skills.

HAPPY FIFTEEN MONTH OLD BIRTHDAY TO ME!

p.s. Aunt Amy - Mom told me to tell you "Sorry! I tried. I just couldn't do it." She said you'd get it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious Ben, these past fifteen months have meant so much to me. Watching you grow into such a loving and curious little guy has been such a joy. I can't wait to see you content in your slumber this weekend. All my love (and a big ol fancy zerbert) , AA

Samson and Grace said...

Happy FIFTEEN month b-day buddy!! You are having a great time with the Lego's huh!?
Love hearing about your new developments and can't wait to see you soon!

Love,
Aunt Dotty and Uncle Jay