Monday, March 12, 2007

SUNNY DAY!

Wow! What a gorgeous weekend! I spent some time in my good old park.

Me and Dad - cruising the park (with Mom in tow of course).

Dude! I totally forgot how much I love swinging. To be honest, it took me a while to get back in the swing of things. (Har-har-har. Pun totally intended!)


It was pretty cool going to the park this time though.

Instead of just getting plopped from stroller to swing - I actually got to go to the playground this time!


I tried out all of that playground equipment that I used to just look longingly at while Cousin Merin ran all over the place!


Now I got to climb the stairs too!


I went down the slide on my own.

Wheeeee!!!!


I had so much fun, I went up the slide too! Gravity-schmavity!


I had so much fun! Course, I did end up getting all tuckered out, but it was worth it!

No comments: