Wednesday, August 01, 2007

PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME GO INSIDE

I like being outside, so whenever Mom or Dad try to make me go inside, I try to sweet talk them into letting me stay outside with my "cutie" face. You don't really want me to go inside, do you?

If that doesn't work, I pretend to ignore them. Hummm, hummmm, hummm. Minding my business, minding my business ...

Sadly though, even my ignoring trick can fail me. Then I have to pull out my patented Distract-O Technique. "Dad! Look at the new flowers that Nina planted! They are amazing!"


When all else fails, I use the tried and true - "No speak English" routine. I'm sorry. I do not understand what "Ben. Come here right now" means. If those tricks can buy me even an extra five minutes in the fresh Jersey outdoors - it's worth it!

1 comment:

Samson and Grace said...

I "no Speake the Ingle" either DUDE!
I like to CRY and WAIL to my parents....they seem to respond quickly to it! hA HA!