HELPING MOMMY PACK (kind of)
Mom and I have been very busy at the house with all of the packing and construction in preparation for our big Jersey get-away! I was a good helper to Mom. You know, in a not-so-helpful kind of way. See for yourself!
HELPING MOMMY PACK (kind of)
Mom and I have been very busy at the house with all of the packing and construction in preparation for our big Jersey get-away! I was a good helper to Mom. You know, in a not-so-helpful kind of way. See for yourself!
Posted by
Ben & Jake
at
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Labels: House
2 comments:
Hi Ben!
You are too cute! I learned something new about babies from this video - they make onesies for toddlers too! Who new? I thought they were only for little guys like Sammy! Good thing I'm not a mommy yet! I'm glad you are being such a big help to mom - if nothing else you're sure to make her smile A LOT during the stresses of packing!
Love,
Heidi
"Whabuteahtekwutee - BYE BYE" I totally got what you were saying Cuz!
Good job helping your Momma pack!
Love,
Sammy
* Aunt Heidi.....you're so funny *
Post a Comment