OFF TO CHI-TOWN
I helped Mom pack for our big trip to Chicago this weekend.

It's Grandma Lo's birthday.

Wish Dad luck. Mom's coming back on Sunday. Dad's flying back alone with me on Wednesday! YIKES!!!
I helped Mom pack for our big trip to Chicago this weekend.

It's Grandma Lo's birthday.

Wish Dad luck. Mom's coming back on Sunday. Dad's flying back alone with me on Wednesday! YIKES!!!
Posted by
Ben & Jake
at
Saturday, August 18, 2007
3 comments:
Have a good trip Ben! Be good to Dad when you are going back home without mom okay!I am sure you are the best helper like always.Love you.
Safe travels buddy. Are you going to teach me how to behave on a plane or long car ride? Mom and Dad are nervous for me....I like to scream and turn BRIGHT red!
It's your Aunt Amy's birthday, too Ben. I thought we had something. Where's the love, kid?
Post a Comment