MOVING ON DOWN I-95

So, it's official.

We're moving to Washington D.C.!
Mom's got me packing to get ready for our exodus from New Jersey.
to the beautiful, warmer, and more laid back land south of the Mason Dixon line . . .
called Arlington, Virginia.
Home of the Arlington Cemetery . . .

the Iwo Jima Memorial . . .
the Department of Labor - Office of the Solicitor (where Mom will be working as of October) . . .

and our new home! We'll be living in Rosslyn, blocks away from Mom's new office while we hunt for the right house!
Oh, have I mentioned the best part of our new domicile . . . our new neighbors!!!! Don't look so sad Cousin Merin! I'll be down to keep you and Lillie company soon!!

4 comments:
Too cool! Congrats and enjoy! VA is one of our destinations if we wind up getting out of the B-Lo...now we have another positive to add to the list :)
Have fun with your first big move Ben!
Love,
Heidi
What?! I haven't even been able to visit you in the Jerz yet?! Oh no! Well....can't wait to see your new digs in VA. Congrats to you and the fam!
My Mom want you to lift with your legs, not your back...okay Cousin Ben?!
Did you know that DC is only a 5 hour drive from Raleigh and I happen to know an awesome B&B there. Plus did you know that cuz Donna LOVES going to DC (her first of many trips was just a few weeks ago). Let me know when you get settled so we can arrange an over due visit (one way or the other). I can't wait to meet you in person Ben! I have enjoyed watching you grow, but I think I will need a real hug when I see you! Tell your Mom I said I miss her bunches and I will talk to her soon. Love, Donna
Post a Comment