Saturday, January 06, 2007

LUCKY THIRTEEN

So far, thirteen (months) has been good. I spent my birthday enjoying the great outdoors since it was a remarkable 72 degrees on January 6th!!!


I went with Mom and Dad to volunteer at a homeless shelter in Morristown with the good folks at Cornell.


Then I was rewarded with a little "Half Baked Frozen Yogurt" at the Ben and Jerry's in Morristown. Sweet. My first sweet taste of chocolate.

Then Dad and I strolled around the Green in Morristown while Mom got her shop on at Century 21.

It was still Christmas in Morristown despite the record breaking HEAT (Did I mention that it was a record-breaking 72 degree high today! Yeah, sure. There's no such thing as global warming.)

Of course, being 13 months doesn't change the fact that I still must suffer the indignity of having my diaper changed in the back of the Malibu Maxx. Sigh.

HAPPY 13 MONTH BIRTHDAY TO ME INDEED!

1 comment:

Me said...

I TOLD you chocolate was SOOO good! I can't believe they made you hold out that long! Diaper changes in the back of the car...trust me, I know all about it. At least your backseat doesn't have dog hair all over...too many details, sorry:)