BIRTHDAY PARTYING!
Grace had a great birthday party (last big get-together before her exodus to sunny Florida) on Saturday afternoon at the Children's Museum of Art in SoHo. For all of you folks with little boogers like me out there - I highly recommend an excursion to this place wedged between the two worlds of Chinatown and SoHo. There was plenty of art, fun games and especially for Grace - music! What more could you ask for?

Dad and I worked on a cool little art project together.

Not sure if Jordan approved of my creation though. He is, afterall, a real student of art.
Once he got some pizza, juice and cake in him though, Jordan gave me an approving 2 year old smile.
Oh yeah! Did I mention that there was cake? HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY GRACE!!! (In case anyone is wondering, I did not consume cake this weekend. I wonder why?)
Grace practicing her juice chugging skillz! It tastes so good when it hits your lips.
Then it was music time! I made sure to get a front row seat. (NERD!)
Grace really groooooooved to the music - even acting along to all her favorite tunes.
We had so much fun playing with the instruments!
Even Lil' Mina got in the act!
Even the big folks had fun - kind of. Though they look pretty silly in those tiny seats.
Would you like to play with my maracas?

Hey Little Miss Tambourine Girl!
Kinda tribal huh?
Playing these drums made me feel like I was hanging with Mark and Olly who are on a show on the Travel Channel that Mom is obsessed with called "Living with the Kombai Tribe."
Once the art, music, food and fun was over - it was time to say thanks to Kristen and Brandon for throwing such an awesome birthday party for Grace.

No comments:
Post a Comment