I'm such a lucky kid. For my first doctor's appointment, Ba Ngoai drove me. Today was my second doctor's appointment and Ong Ngoai drove me. Getting chauffered around by drivers imported from Buffalo ... now that is what I call service! :-)
Of course, I repaid them for their courtesy by not only being a model infant on the ride to and from the doctor's appointment and but by being a perfect little baby during the appointment. I slept during both of the car rides and I was very sedate and cooperative during the examination. Here is a picture of me - chillin'. Like my hat?
Dr. Rigtrup said that I was a really good little baby! That made Mom real proud. And guess what? I have grown a lot since my last appointment ten days ago! I now weigh 7 lbs 10 oz and I grew an inch and a quarter to 20 1/2 inches long! Wow! I guess it is worth it for Mom to keep waking up to feed me at four a.m. Who knew that I was growing so much despite the massive amount of poopie diapers I am producing! HA!
Thursday, December 22, 2005
PUTTING ON SOME HOLIDAY POUNDS
Ong Ba Ngoai flew into New Jersey last night. They can't believe how much I have grown since last week when Ba Ngoai left.
Here is a picture from the first time that Ong Ngoai held me. He looks pretty comfortable being a grandfather, huh? Di Ut will be coming back on Saturday and then Duong Ut will come and we'll have the whole family here! FUN FUN FUN!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congrats you guys! Ben is adorable - and reading about his adventures is RIVETING! I look forward to more, especially stories about making Dad work!
Have a great holiday!
Yundo
Post a Comment