Monday, December 19, 2005

I'm Ready for Belly Dancing Lessons!

That's right! My umbilical cord fell off yesterday!! I had it for a whole 12 days. I feel like I hardly even knew ye, umbilical cord. For your entertainment, a photo retrospective.


BEFORE
This photo is from way back when I was only eleven days old. My umbilical cord and I were inseparable back then. Little did I know, already in my young life, I was due for a big change.


ME AND MY DETACHED UMBILICAL CORD

Mom was just changing my diaper on Sunday when she noticed ... something was different!!! Then she found it attached to the inside of my onesie! Yikes! My umbilical cord had fallen off!


AFTER

Here I am - umbi-free. Not sure if this means that I will have an outie or whether I will grow into it. Either way, looks like it is a belly button that chicks will surely dig. ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

with a digital camera there is no limit to all the fun you can capture. EEEWWW!

Ben & Jake said...

I must say....I am VERY intrigued by the grossness of the human body! Thanks for sharing!

Aunt Dotty