Yeah!!! Di Ut arrived this morning to spend my first Christmakkah with us! Dad went to pick her up at Newark and I was ready to play with her when she got here. Check out the pictures from our first photo shoot back together since I was born!
Di Ut says that I am more alert now than the last time she saw me. I make a lot more noises too - and she is not just talking about my G.I. system! ;-) Hey, what can I say? I'm a baby. I can't control those sounds! Anyway, luckily, Di Ut is really good at making those noises too, so we have little noise battles! I rule!
Since Di Ut's arrival, I have tried to be on my best behavior. Perhaps it is because I am scared of her. Her burping technique leaves a bit to be desired. I feel like she is taking her frustrations from her fourth graders out on me! (JUST KIDDING! Don't call her school!)
I think we're going to have a GREAT VISIT TOGETHER!
P.S. Doesn't she look beautiful in this picture?

No comments:
Post a Comment