Saturday, December 17, 2005

Here's Dad getting ready to join Mom in the operating room to see me get born!! He looks pretty handsome as a doctor, huh?



Excuse my appearance. I can't believe that this is how I look in my first photo ever! Anyway, this is me right after I was born. Despite the goop, I'm still pretty handsome, huh? Just like my dad!



Here is a picture of the new happy family! Despite how tired Mom is, she still has enough energy to check me out and decide that I was cute enough to keep!




Well, Ba Ngoai finally got the grandchild that she has wanted! She has been ready to be a grandmother for a long time. This is the beginning of her taking care of me and Mom and Dad for the next week. Thanks Ba Ngoai!!!

Di Ut was a natural at being an aunt! She knew how to hold me just right and make me feel comfortable. Her greatest trick was tickling my feet when I when I would fall asleep while feeding! She had that magic touch that got me to eat, eat, eat ... Thanks Di Ut!



Uncle John was the only one who could really get me to wake up! Something about him was intriguing to me and made me open my eyes! Maybe because I was AMAZED at how many trips up and down I-95 he and Aunt Julie had made on my behalf over the past few months!! Thanks Uncle John and Aunt Julie for being such great buddies!!



Two of my aunts!!! I'm such a lucky kid! Look at them. I have them wrapped around my fingers already!!! Surely, I am going to be spoiled ... and what can I say? I deserve it!

No comments: