First stop - all the rides! This was the very first ride I have ever been on! It was a fire truck. It was kind of boring for Dad, but super exciting for me! I loved it!
Don't worry - Mom got into the action too with a jeep ride. I drove. Mom was a little scared but she handled it like a trooper. As for the ride (named "Quadzilla"), I never really understood the theme and why our jeep had a joy stick instead of a steering wheel, but whatever. I had fun!
Next ride, driving a dump truck! I made Dad my Miss Daisy. I think he enjoyed being chauffered around.
Little did I know that the awesome ride on the fake fire truck would quickly be surpassed by a ride in a REAL FIRE TRUCK... that I got to RIDE IN!!!! HOW COOL???!!!! Seriously, may have been one of my favorite parts of the day.
After spending (literally) an hour there, we finally moved on the more of the fair. But not until I got my honorary Montgomery County Fire Department hat! Thanks Fire Dudes! I'll have more on the rest of my day soon.
1 comment:
Looks like a BLAST!! :)
Post a Comment