Tuesday, August 26, 2008

CAN YOU BELIEVE ANOTHER ZOO?


No kidding. And actually, this was just the first of two zoos we went to this weekend. This one was different from all the rest though. I was allowed to monkey around at this zoo.

And so did Sammy! Hardy Har Har! All kidding aside, we had a really fun visit to the Reston Petting Zoo.

Let's just say that it was an interesting experience for everyone. I enjoyed the up close and personal nature of the exhibits.

I took a real shining to the Vietnamese pot bellied pigs. Wonder why?

I tried to entice him with some food but he kind of ignored me for a while. Uncle Buddaz helped me out with a little "Here Piggy Piggy" call. And it worked! HOORAY!

I set my sights on Babe next, but he ignored me. Oh well. No food for you. Onto other animals.

GOATS!

I only liked the little ones. The rest of them were too big for my taste, so Mom and Uncle Buddaz and Aunt Dotty had to feed the big ones so that I could focus on the small guys.

They were so cute because they were just my size.

I wasn't scare of the little ones at all!

I had them eating right outta my hand.

Don't worry, we didn't leave Sammy out of the mix.

Course, at some point, I ran out of food.

Sorry guys! You know I'll be back. Isn't it obvious how much I love zoos?

1 comment:

Samson and Grace said...

Well, that was one interesting Zoo Benny! Glad that you enjoyed it.......I just had my faceoff with the goat(I think it was a goat?).
Good fun!
Sammy