DAY OF FUN HAS JUST BEGUN!
Man oh man! I loved the fair! The motorized rides were fun - but so was the ticket-free ride on Dad's shoulders too!
After the firetruck fun, I had worked up an appetite ... for
FAIR FOOD! Hmmm.... I think I choose hot dog please!
Good choice!

Wow! There is fun at the fair everwhere!

The shelving system in the food tent was a pretty fun (and cheap) ride too. I was able to find entertainment everywhere at this fair!
Okay, back to the entertainment that we paid for. Hey Goat! I just ate a hot dog. It was pretty good.
We saw goats, bunnies, sheep, cows, and then . . . PONIES! My first pony ride. I started off concentrating on the task at hand.
Stay on the pony.
After the first couple of seconds, I relaxed a little bit and enjoyed the sites from atop Casper. Get it? Cause he's white.
I *
loved* riding the pony! It was so much fun!
My animal fun wasn't done. We watched a pig race. I sang "Baa Baa Black Sheep" to the sheep in the pen. We saw horses and cows. And then ...I got to pet a rabbit for the first time!
I loved it! He ws so soft and furry! AWESOME! Mom told me not to get any ideas about having a pet though. She says that having me is already like having a pet! Darn! Anyway, more fun to come. Can you believe it?
1 comment:
Way to rock the pony Cuz! AND you got a hot dog?! YUMMY!
See you SOON!
Love,
Sam~Sam
Post a Comment