FLASHBACK

As I look forward to our upcoming trip to Buffalo for Samson's baptism this weekend, I thought it would be appropriate to take a quick look back at another fun adventure while Sammy was down visiting me.
We all went on a train ride. I loved it!

I couldn't wait to see what was around each corner! And I loved the train whistle.

I spent the rest of the day making my own train whistle sound! Whooo-hooooo!
Samson, on the other hand, found the train whistle to be the opposite of exciting. He found it to be so soothing that he fell asleep on the train! What????
Not the LyJordans. We rocked and rolled on the train. We even took our own self-family portrait. What do you think?
Good-bye train! I'll be back. I love you.

1 comment:
Okay, okay...stop busting on me for takng a little Snooze Cruise on the train. It was REALLY soothing. Plus it was way past my nap time dude!
Love the train.....hate the whistle!
Sam-May
Post a Comment